C-Flex® biopharmaceutical tubing is the original patented thermoplastic elastomer tubing specifically designed to meet the critical demands of pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical applications for fluid processing. C-Flex tubing for biopharma manufacturing is specifically designed for aseptic welding connections and sealing disconnection. C-Flex is suitable for sterilization by gamma and x-ray irradiation as well as autoclave. C-Flex is moldable, bondable, and formable making it ideal for single-use assemblies, overmolds, tubing, and bag manifolds. C-Flex tubing is manufactured from pharmaceutical-grade thermoplastic elastomer, and full validation and extractable profile testing reports are available to assist in the validation of C-Flex applications.
Features & Benefits
- Sealable and weldable either pre- or post- sterilization
- Sterilizable by gamma and x-ray irradiation as well as autoclave
- Complies with USP Class VI and ISO standards
- Full Validation Package available for all promoted C-Flex products
- Moldable, bondable, and formable for single-use assemblies and overmolds
- Remains flexible from -45ºC to 135ºC (-50ºF to 275ºF)
- Significantly less permeable than silicone
- All promoted C-Flex products are Animal-Derived Component-Free (ADCF)
- C-Flex 072 has excellent durability in peristaltic pump applications
- Aseptic Sealing Disconnections
- Aseptic Welding Connections
- Fluid Transfer in Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical, and/or Laboratory Settings
- Single-Use Assemblies
Product DocumentsDownload Selected (0)
C-Flex® tubing for biopharma manufacturing is specifically designed for aseptic welding connections and sealing disconnection.
Provides customers with an industry first opportunity to mitigate risk and add value into their production process steps.