Please follow our legal guidelines when viewing information from this web site.
The Life Sciences business in North America is a part of Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics Corporation.
- COMPANY INFORMATION
This institutional website accessible at the address www.biopharm.saint-gobain.com (the “Site”) is owned and edited by Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics, Inc., a company with its registered office at 31500 Solon Rd., Solon, Ohio 44139 (the “Company”). The Company is registered in the United States of America.
The Company’s contact details are:
Address: 50 West Watkins Mill Road, Gaithersburg, Maryland 20878
Telephone number: +1 800-360-1050
The information relating to the design of and visuals used on the Site appears in the "Credits" section if applicable.
The purpose of the Site is to provide information on products and services (such as data sheets, knowledge based articles, and similar materials) purposely made available by the Company for downloading.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The intellectual property rights over the content presented on the Site and each element created for this Site (including press releases, product descriptions, customer guides or tips, and FAQs) are the sole property of the Company, which grants no license or right other than that of consulting the Site. The reproduction of all documents published on the Site (in particular, photographs, films and animations) is authorized solely for information purposes and for personal and private use. Any reproduction and any use of copies made for other purposes are expressively prohibited, except with the prior written permission of the Company. In particular, the corporate names, logos, products, brands and domain names mentioned on this Site are the sole property of the Company and must not be used without prior written authorization from the Company.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY - LIABILITY
The Site is provided by the Company on an “as is” basis. The Company makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Site, or the information, content, materials and/or products included on this Site. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, the Company disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and/or non-infringement.
The Company may not be held responsible for errors or omissions in the information disseminated or technical problems encountered on the Site and on all the other sites to which it establishes links, or any interpretation of the information published on these sites, or the consequences of their use.
More generally, the Company will not be held liable for any damage, direct or indirect, whatever the cause, origin, nature or consequence, caused by the access of anyone to the Site or the impossibility of accessing it, or by the use of the Site and/or the credit given to any information coming directly or indirectly from this Site.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
This Site may contain links to third party websites edited and maintained by third party companies, individuals or agencies as a convenience to users. These third party websites are not under the control of the Company, and the Company shall not be held liable for the accuracy of the information provided by such third party websites or any damage caused by their access or browsing. The Company does not monitor or review the content of such third party websites and therefore advises you that your access to and use of any such third party websites is at your own risk.
The Company may revise or withdraw any content on the Site, in whole or in part, at any time without notice.
- SUBMISSION OF INFORMATION
To the extent permitted by law, the propriety of any feedback or other material submitted by users of the Site, such as comments, suggestions, or the like, shall be transferred royalty-free to the Company which is free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute such material throughout the world without limitation. Further, the Company shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such material for any purpose whatsoever including but not limited to developing, producing and marketing products incorporating such information.
By submitting material on the Site, users represent and warrant that they own or control all of the rights over the material that you post. You agree that the rights granted to the Company are irrevocable during the entire period of protection of the intellectual property rights associated with such material.
The Company may terminate the use of the Site at any time without notice of termination. Upon termination, the rights and licenses granted to users will be terminated and users shall cease all use of the Site.
- APPLICABLE LAW
- Effective Date: January 30, 2018
These processing operations notably make it possible to: provide, administer and communicate with you about products, services, events, surveys and promotions by Company or our affiliates (including sending you marketing communications).
- Types of Data Collected
Various types of personal data may be collected by the Site, including asking you to provide: name, email and or phone number, country, company title when requested to fill out our forms by automated means (such as type of Internet browser, IP address, and operating system used, domain name of the internet site which directed you to our site, number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed, information on your interaction with the site), by automated means, such as cookies and usage tracking; and by obtaining information from third parties, such as data vendors.
When you access our internet sites or use our mobile applications, we may automatically (that is, not by registration) collect additional data (such as type of Internet browser, IP address, and operating system used, domain name of the internet site which directed you to our site, number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed, information on your interaction with the site).
- How Company Uses the Collected Data
The collected data:
- Are for internal use only and are directed to those responsible for handling the user's request,
- Are used to provide and improve the Site and personalize the user experience,
- May be used to detect, prevent and mitigate fraudulent or illegal activity,
- May be used for any other purpose we describe when we collect the information, and
- Are kept only as long as necessary to carry out the purposes defined above.
Any personal data that may be collected through the use of this Site will be processed and stored by the Company in accordance with the applicable law of jurisdiction.
- How Company May Share the Collected Data
Company may disclose personal data collected through the use of this Site:
- To Company’s third party service providers that assist Company in the operation of its business and the Site,
- To a purchaser or successor entity in connection with the sale, merger, assignment or other transfer of Company or any of its affiliates, or line of business or product of Company or any of its affiliates,
- To respond to law enforcement requests or where Company determines that disclosure is required by applicable laws, court orders or government regulations,
- If you have consented to the disclosure.
- Do Not Track
The Site does not support Do Not Track at this time. Do Not Track is a privacy preference that you can set in your web browser to indicate that you do not want certain information about your webpage visits collected across websites when you have not interacted with that service on the page. For details, including how to turn on Do Not Track, visit www.donottrack.us.
- Access to Your Personal Data; Questions and Comments
31500 Solon Rd., Solon, Ohio 44139
Users are informed that their personal data may be transferred to companies whose servers are located outside the European Union in particular.
- What is the purpose of these cookies?
We use these cookies to remember which pages you visited to build a profile of your online behaviour. This profile is not linked to your name, address, e-mail address or suchlike.
- Do cookies know who I am?
No. A cookie does not record your name, address, age or other personal details. They only remember your preferences and interest(s) from your surfing behaviour.
- Functional and non-functional cookies
There are functional and non-functional cookies. Functional cookies are needed for the website to work properly or to make sure that the desired information is shown quickly and accurately each time you visit our website. For example, you do not have to enter your details, mention your preferences or change your settings again upon your next visit. Non-functional cookies tell us about the number of visitors to the website and how these visitors use the site. We can use this information to improve the website. These files automatically disappear as soon as you close your internet browser or stay saved on your computer for up to 12 months after your last visit.
- Functional cookies have uses including:
- remembering your login details
- guaranteeing the security of your login details
- guaranteeing the uniformity of the appearance of the website
- Non-functional (analysis) cookies have uses including:
- counting the numbers of visitors to the website
- recording how visitors use the website
- improving the performance of the website
- improving your user experience on the website
- You can find more information about cookies and cookie law at www.youronlinechoices.com.
|Cookie Subgroup||Cookies||Cookies used|
|biopharm.saint-gobain.com||visid_incap_XXXXXX, incap_ses_*, nlbi_XXXXXXX||First Party|
|www.biopharm.saint-gobain.com||eupubconsent, OptanonAlertBoxClosed, OptanonConsent, has_js||First Party|
- Analytics cookies on this website
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activities for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where this is required by law or insofar as third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Google will never associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. You may refuse the installation of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser; however please note that if you do so you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. By using this website you consent to the processing by Google of data relating to you in the manner and for the purposes mentioned above.
- For more info about the Google Analytics cookies, click here.
- Another alternative to deactivate Google Analytics is to install a small plugin proposed by Google for the major browsers.
CATSCA legislation becomes effective on January 1, 2012. This legislation requires that manufacturers doing business in California ($100M+) disclose the efforts they take to ensure product supply chains are free of slave labor and human trafficking. The intent of this legislation is to help consumers make informed choices and to encourage businesses to ensure humane practices throughout the supply chain.
Specifically, the California entities of Saint-Gobain must disclose the extent that we:
- Verify product supply chains to evaluate and address risks of human trafficking and slavery.
- Audit suppliers to evaluate compliance with our company standards for trafficking and slavery in supply chains.
- Require direct suppliers to certify compliance with the laws regarding slavery and human trafficking of the country or countries in which the suppliers are doing business.
- Maintain internal accountability standards and procedures for employees and/or contractors failing to meet company standards regarding slavery and trafficking.
- Provide company employees, who have direct responsibility for supply chain management, training on human trafficking and slavery, particularly with respect to mitigating risks within the supply chains of product.
Saint-Gobain requests that all products supplied to our manufacturing facilities in the state of California comply with the company's policy of compliance with the California Transparency of Supply Chains Act of 2010.
Suppliers are required to provide required certification. Select for more details and compliance information.