Sani-Tech® Silicone Stoppers are platinum-cured and outperform standard neoprene and rubber stoppers in critical laboratory and process applications. These long-life silicone stoppers are fully autoclavable and sterilizable and will not crack, spallate, or invoke particle migrations that can cause process or product contamination. All Sani-Tech silicone stoppers can be supplied with or without cored holes for use with dip tubes or vents. Custom identification markings can also be supplied to help differentiate supply lines.
Features & Benefits
- Biopharmaceutical-grade silicone stoppers
- Unsurpassed surface smoothness
- Resists cracking and spallation
- No particle migration
- Autoclavable and sterilizable
- Imparts no taste or odors
- Custom identification and color options
- Meets USP Class VI and FDA criteria
- Glass and Plastic Bottles for Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Single-Use Assemblies
Product DocumentsDownload Selected (0)
Sani-Tech® platinum-cured silicone stoppers outperform standard neoprene and rubber stoppers in critical laboratory and process applications.