Sani-Tech® Silicone Overmolded Tubing Assemblies (TA)
Sani-Tech® Tubing Assemblies (TA) offer a comprehensive array of sizes and lengths to suit a variety of connectivity needs. Utilizing Saint-Gobain Life Sciences’ Smooth Inner Bore (SIB®) technology, Sani-Tech Overmolded Tubing Assemblies eliminate entrapment areas and contamination risk associated with fittings.
Integrally bonded with fully integrated sealing features, overmolded Sani-Tech TAs remove the need for cumbersome handling and assembly of an independent gasket. They also eliminate the need to use retention devices, such as tie wraps, and therefore eliminate leak points.
Features & Benefits
- Ultra-pure, biopharmaceutical grade silicone materials
- Unsurpassed surface smoothness
- Eliminates entrapment, leak points and pulsation, assembly time, and fitting connections
- Ready-to-install system in sizes from 1/8" to 1" in standard lengths from 6" to 120"
- 3/4" mini or 1 1/2" large sanitary ends
- Polysulfone or stainless steel back-up cups
- Choose from a wide array of Saint-Gobain Life Sciences industry-proven silicone tubing, including STHT®-R braid-reinforced silicone hose for elevated pressures
- Manufactured in an ISO Class 7 certified clean room
- Media or Buffer Preparation
- Seed Train
- Fluid Transfer
- Waste Collection
- Peristaltic Pumping
Product DocumentsDownload Selected (0)