Sani-Tech® STHT®-R braid-reinforced, platinum-cured silicone hose is an ultra-flexible, high-purity hose that was developed for higher-pressure applications. It is manufactured with Sani-Tech® 65 custom-brand silicone resin. Sani-Tech STHT-R hose resists temperature extremes, ozone, radiation, moisture, compression sets, weathering, and chemical attack. It imparts no taste or odors to fluids transported within it. Sani-Tech STHT-R hose also withstands repeated autoclaving and sterilization and resists the adherence of blood products and other sanitary fluids.
Features & Benefits
- Biopharmaceutical-grade silicone hose
- High pressure ratings
- Improved bend radius over wire-reinforced hose
- Autoclavable and sterilizable
- Temperature range from -80°F (-62°C) to 500°F (260°C)
- Imparts no taste or odors
- Available in 25 or 50 foot lengths
- Meets USP Class VI, European Pharmacopoeia 3.1.9, and FDA criteria
- Single-Use Assemblies
- Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Fluid Transfer
Product DocumentsDownload Selected (0)
Sani-Tech® STHT®-R hose withstands repeated autoclaving, sterilization and resists the adherence of blood products and other sanitary fluids.
Provides customers with an industry first opportunity to mitigate risk and add value into their production process steps.