Twelve years ago, Equflow® was one of the first suppliers to introduce single-use flowmeters in the biotechnology industry. Meanwhile, many industries have widely adopted Equflow's proven, reliable sensor technology which makes us the leader in the single-use flowmeter industry.
In biopharmaceutical production processes, reliability, accuracy, and safety are of the essence. We offer flow measurement solutions that meet the strict requirements set by the industry. To meet these requirements, Equflow’s products are produced in a certified clean room and comply with USP Class VI high quality standards.
Our disposable and single-use flowmeters can be used for both flow control and volume control. Easy exchange of the wetted parts and a quick recalibration prevent contamination and infection in your flow process. These disposable single-use solutions reduce downtime in your process to a minimum.
Equflow’s disposable single-use flowmeters are successfully applied in bioreactors, liquid chromatography, various filtration processes (TFF, UF), and other equipment in the biopharmaceutical industry.
- PVDF flow tubes are gamma stable up to 50 kGy
- Mechanically strong PVDF material
- Reduce down time and prevent cross-contamination
- Various validation documents available (including US Pharmacopeia Class VI)
- High resolution square wave output
- Measuring with revolutionary infrared turbine rotor reflection
- Flow tubes can be sterilized up to 150 °C
- Suitable for opaque liquids
- Dosing systems
- Filtration processes (TFF, UF)
- Other Equipment Involving Flow and Volume Control
Product DocumentsDownload Selected (0)
Designed to perform a fast and easy exchange of flow tubes.
For flexible use, easy to install model.
PVDF disposable models, suitable for various applications.
Most commonly used in biopharma applications.