Sani-Tech® Ultra-C and Ultra-65 are ultra-pure, biopharmaceutical grade silicone tubing with long pump life capabilities. Available in 50 or 65 Shore A hardness options, they are manufactured and packaged in a certified Class 7 clean room. Ultra-low TOCs ensure that contamination by extractables is kept to an absolute minimum. Sani-Tech Ultra tubing can be combined with Sani-Tech® Sani-Link® Ultra platinum-cured manifolds to create custom configurations for demanding biopharmaceutical applications.
Features & Benefits
- Platinum-cured tubing
- 50 or 65 Shore A hardness options
- Ultra-low extractables
- Excellent flexibility
- Laser etched for lot traceability
- Available in custom lengths and durometers
- Superior pump life
- Fully autoclavable and sterilizable
- Non-yellowing formulation
- Imparts no taste or odors
- Temperature range from -80°F (-62°C) to 500°F (260°C)
- Meets all USP Class VI, European Pharmacopoeia 3.1.9, FDA, and ISO criteria
- Fluid Transfer in Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical, and/or Laboratory Settings
- Peristaltic Pump Tubing
- Single-Use Assemblies
Product DocumentsDownload Selected (0)
Sani-Tech® Ultra-C is an ultra-pure, biopharmaceutical grade silicone tubing with long pump life capabilities.
Provides customers with an industry first opportunity to mitigate risk and add value into their production process steps.