PharmaFluor® FEP fluoropolymer tubing meets the highest demands of biopharmaceutical, medical, and laboratory applications. This tubing is formulated to resist the absorption/adsorption of aqueous fluids, which minimizes the risk of fluid alteration in single- or repeat- use applications.
PharmaFluor FEP tubing has outstanding chemical and physical characteristics, and processing of PharmaFluor FEP occurs under stringently controlled conditions. In addition to being chemically inert, this tubing can be used at temperatures ranging from -100°F to 400°F (-73°C to 204°C). It is also virtually unaffected by chemical sanitizers and cleaners and can be cleaned repeatedly without decreasing its service life.
Features & Benefits
- Very low gas permeability
- Chemically inert and highly resistant to aggressive chemicals
- Extremely low sorption characteristics compared to other flexible tubing formulations
- Fully sterilizable via autoclave and EtO Gas
- Excellent barrier properties
- Transparency allows clear detection of fluid flow
- Lower deformation under stress enables increased dosing accuracy during final fill
- Meets the requirements of USP, Biological Test for Plastics, Class VI
- Documented biocompatibility – validation summary available upon request
- Sterile Filling and Dispensing Systems
- Diagnostic Equipment
- Cell and Tissue Culture Transport
- Analytical and Process Equipment in Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, and Environmental Fields
- Highly Sensitive or Chemically Aggressive Conditions
- PharmaFluor® PFA fitting
Product DocumentsDownload Selected (0)
PharmaFluor® FEP tubing is formulated to minimizes the risk of fluid alteration in single or repeat use applications.